Message From Our CEO
- 1975 Born in Chigasaki, Kanagawa
- 2000 Completed Masters Degree in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo.
- 2000 Joined INCS Inc.［Currently, SOLIZE Corporation］
- 2006 Joined YUKI Precision Co., Ltd. As Managing Director
- 2013 Assumed YUKI Precision Co., Ltd. CEO
- 2017 Assumed YUKI Holdings Inc. CEO
- 2005 METI Minister Award, First Monodukuri Japan Awards
- 2010 Published "Precision Machining Ready to Use" Gijutsu-Hyohron Co., Ltd.
- 2012 Outstanding Performance Award, METI IT Business Awards.
- 2014 METI Minister Award, Ganbaru-300 SME Awards.