YUKI Precision Co., Ltd. [hereinafter “our company”] will strive to contribute to the manufacturing of our customers, with precision cutting as the core. Since we handle personal information of customers and employees for business operations, we will handle personal information based on the following policy in order to recognize the importance of personal information and ensure thorough protection.
1. Obtaining Information
On this site, you may be asked to enter [Name / Company Name / Department / E-mail / TEL] as customer information for some contents.
2. Use of Information
In principle, we do not use personal information received for purposes other than the following.
- To confirm the contents of inquiries from customers and to contact other necessary matters.
- Distribution and sending of newsletters, e-mail magazines, DMs, various announcements, etc.
- Registration for the mail delivery service used to deliver the above e-mail magazine.
- For selection of applicants for hiring, to inform the date and time of interview and pass / fail.
3. Provided by a Third Party
We will not disclose personal information to third parties without your permission except in the following cases.
- When following orders from the government, supervisory authorities, administrative agencies, etc.
- Based on laws, regulations, or rules.
4. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
The Company will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information from customers. We will not comply unless you are unable to confirm your identity.
If you have any requests or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
5. Changes to This Policy
We may refer to our cookie information stored on your computer for the purpose of improving the quality of the site and providing better service to you. We collect information such as our services used by customers and customer behavior history on the site to enhance and improve content. However, this information is not information that can identify the individual customer. If you do not wish to send or receive our cookies, you can refuse or delete cookies by changing your browser settings.
Date of Enactment : 2014.9.1
YUKI Precision Co., Ltd.
CEO Masato Otsubo